Horse Tip Daily #980 by Kentucky Performance Products – Shopping Remotely, Rider Comfort, Trainer Input with Justin of Total Saddle Fit
Today’s tip is an excerpt from the Dressage Radio Show. Justin from Total Saddle Fit joins show co-hosts Reese Koffler Stanfield and Philip Parks with advice on saddle shopping remotely, balancing horse AND rider comfort and getting your trainers input when you are saddle shopping. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 980- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more shows at Horse Radio Network or find more tips on tack and tack fit
- This podcast brought to you by: Kentucky Performance Products
- Thanks to today’s contributors: Justin from Total Saddle Fit, Reese Koffler Stanfield & Philip Parkes
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Additional support for this show provided by: Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.