Horse Tip Daily #983 by Kentucky Performance Products – Leg Position Woes & Spur Frustrations
In today’s tip Dressage Radio Show co-hosts Reese Koffler Standfield & Philip Parkes to chat about improving your leg position and spurs on less than perfect heels. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 983- Show Notes and Links:
- Check out more horse training tips or dressage tips
- Thanks to today’s experts: Dressage Radio Show co-hosts Reese Koffler-Stanfield and Philip Parkes
- Listen to the Dressage Radio Show on Horse Radio Network
- Photo: Reese Koffler Stanfield
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- This episode of Horse Tip Daily has been brought to you through the generous support of Kentucky Performance Products & Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.