Horse Tip Daily #989 by Kentucky Performance Products – Eric Thompson’s Exercise To Make Jumpers Think
Today’s tip is an excerpt from Ece Equestrian’s monthly jumping episode HORSES IN THE MORNING. Show jumper Eric Thompson of Stella Farm in Wellington talks us through a great exercise he uses with horses that are a bit too keen over fences. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 989- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to HORSES IN THE MORNING on Horse Radio Network
- Thanks to today’s expert: Eric Thompson from Stella Farm in Wellington
- Support for this podcast provided by Kentucky Performance Products & Listeners Like You
- Download the free Horse Radio Network App for iPhone or Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.