Horse Tip Daily #995 by EZSignsOnline.com – Laine Ashker’s Recipe for Jumping With Tighter Knees
Today’s tip is from the Eventing Radio Show. Laine Ashker joins show co-hosts Samantha Clark and Jess Montgomery and answers a twitter question about teaching your horse to jump with his knees up. Listen in…
Horse Tip Daily Episode 995- Show Notes and Links:
- Listen to more shows at Horse Radio Network
- This podcast brought to you by: EZSignsOnline.com
- Pic: Laine Ashker, source USEventing.com
- Thanks to today’s contributors: Laine Ashker, Eventing Radio Show co-hosts Jess Montomery and Samantha Clark
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- We want your ideas on the tips you want to hear and if you have an idea on an expert to be on the show – click here to contact us.
- Help support the Horse Radio Network and the Horse Tip Daily Show by clicking on the Amazon link on the left border of this page when you shop. It costs you nothing and helps keep the lights on at HRN.
- Additional support for this show provided by: Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
Horse Radio Network or HRN Hosts are not responsible for the statements of guests
or their opinions. Use your own judgment when listening to the tips
provided by the experts on Horse Tip Daily.